Leaking roofs, poor drainage, and clogged gutters and downspouts can lead to significant water damage inside your home. To help determine if you need a new roof, Better Exterior, LLC. will visit your home and conduct a thorough inspection.
If your roof is over 15 years old, you may need to have it inspected to catch small problems before they become big problems. Our roofing services can benefit your home or business greatly.
Here are a few things to look for:
- Blistered, curled or split shingles
- Loose or missing shingles or tiles
- Exposed nails or popped (can lead to leaks in the roof)
- Dark patches on asphalt shingles and/or large amounts of granules in the rain gutters
- Sagging either on the ridges or in the center of the roof
- Broken or loose shingles at the ridge lines and hip lines
- Rusty or corroded metal and loose shingles in the valleys, plumbing vents or near chimneys
- Loose shingles in locations where a vertical side of the house meets the roof
Roofing products offered:
- Leak Barriers – Leak barriers stop water from seeping into vulnerable areas by creating watertight seals.
- Roof Deck Protection – Roof deck protection products prevent driving rain from going underneath shingles and damaging the roof deck.
- Starter Strip Shingles – Starter strip shingles can reduce installation time (and, thus, costs) and keep shingles in place in high winds.
- Roof Shingles – Shingles come in a variety of colors and material types.
- Ridge Cap Shingles – For a finished look, choose ridge cap shingles.
- Low-Slope Membrane Roofing – Attractive and affordable, low-slope membrane roofing is a must for low-slope areas such as porches, overhangs, and carports.
- Attic Ventilation – Ensure the longevity of your roof and adequate ventilation with an attic ventilation system.
- Roof Accessory Paint – This paint is used to help roof pipes, vents, and other protrusions blend in.
- WeatherSide Fiber Cement Siding – WeatherSide fiber cement siding is used to repair older asbestos-based siding.
A-Better Exterior, LLC.
Call Us: 248-660-3292